Prof. Rahul Sharma
- 5 days FDP on Sustainable Planning and Construction conducted by Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture, St. Peter's Institute of Higher Education and Research, AVADI, Chennai-600054.
- Paper published in International Research journal of Modernization in Engineering technology & Science on the topic "Analytical Study of SILO using Relife Shelf at Different places using STAAD PRO.
- Paper published in Accent journal of Economics, Ecology & Engineering on the topic "Effects of Material Changes on the Performance of Different Industrial Trusses: A Conceptual View".
Prof. Amrata Chouhan
- Entrepreneurship Development Organized by MANIT ROLTA INCUBATION CENTER CISCO networking Academy ( 15-27 Feb 2021)
- CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY Organized by LAURA QUINTANA(09 March 2021)
- TEQIP-III Cutting-Edge Technology AI and Data science Trends organized by RGPV (08-10 August 2020).
Prof. Nisha Chouhan
- workshop on introduction to "IOT" for completing & organized by cisco networking march2021
- National webinar on "New education policy 2020 challenges and opportunities organized by Govt.PG college Damoh (M.P.) -20august 2020.
- Online E-two days FDP on recent trends in CSE organized by RGPV under TEQIP-III in associate with department of Computer science and engineering M.I.T. Ujjain (m.p.) -08 august & 09 august 2020.
- Two week online faculty development programme on entrepreneurship development sponsored by department of science & technology ,Govt of India organized by manit -ROLTA incubation center (Maulana Azad National institute of tech ,Bhopal).
- Participated in online Quiz competition held on 23 January 2021 organized by faculty of science Pacific academy of higher education and research university, Udaipur.
Prof. Pavan Vishwakarma
- 1 Month internship from "Department of Atomic energy, government of India"Hyderabad , (Nuclear fuel complex)
- Expert Lecture on YouTube for Mechanical Engineering Students.
Name of Channel: "Mechvidz
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6M652cEAIoAngfVMrWf-w
- National and international Paper Published and about 60 workshop, webinar and FDP attended.
- "ANALYSIS OF MULTIPLE SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGER BY VARYING THE INPUT PARAMETERS COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS."INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES & RESEARCHTECHNOLOGY.
- Webinar on "Biomass gasification facts and future research" presented by Dr. V.M Jagannathan Assistant Professor, NIT Trichirapalli organized by Francis Xavier Engineering college, Tirunelveli.
- Webinar on "Tool in modeling of Heat Transfer and fluid flow problems " presented by Prof. Mohammad M. AWAD , Mansoura University , Egypt organized by Francis Xavier Engineering college, Tirunelveli.
- Webinar on "Prospect for Engineers @DRDO" presented by Mr. U. Shanmuganathan scientist DRDO organized by Chennai Institute of technology, Chennai.
- FDP on "Strength of Material" organized by RGPV Bhopal association with Prestige Institute of Engineering Management & Research, Indore.
- STTP on "Engineering Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer" sponsored by AICTE, organized by SGSITS, Indore.
Dr. Apeksha Mishra
- Attended one day International Webinar on "Literature and Life Crisis" on June 4, 2020 organized by department of English of S. A. Jain (PG) College, Ambala City.
- Attended one day National Webinar on "Development of Healthy Personality during Pandemic" on June 14, 2020 organized by Shri Vaishnav Vidhyapeeth vishwavidhyalaya, Indore.
- Attended one day National Webinar on "life from the Prism of Literature" on June 20, 2020 organized by Leadership Webinar Series, Education for Gen Z by Manipal University, Jaipur.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Drama & Society: Since Shakespeare under the title Changing Scenario of Indian English Drama.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Widening Canvas of Literature held in government Arts & Commerce College, Indore under the title Nostalgia and its Functions.
- Paper published in International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management under the title Build a Bridge: What's Your Communication Style?
- Paper published in International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management under the title Enneagram Styles as Personality Paradigms.
- Paper published in International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management under the title Ability for Effective communication.
- Paper published in International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management under the title Soft Skills Development through Humanities and Social Sciences Curriculum in Technical Education.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Build a Bridge: What's your Communication Style? in LNCT College, Indore.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Enneagram Styles as Personality Paradigms in LNCT College, Indore.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on Soft Skills Development through Humanities and Social Sciences Curriculum in Technical Education in Govt. Engineering College, Ujjain.
- Presented a paper on Why Indian Writing is not acclaimed at International level? in National Seminar held in School of Studies in English, Ujjain.